Sunday, September 25, 2016


Assalamu Alaikum! I’m fine & you? I hope that you are not bad. However,
what do you want to earn money online, Earn Cash from Home, without any investment?
If you want to do, right now for you earn money from Brainbux

What is Brainbux?

Brainbux is one of the most profitable PTC website. It has a lot of users and a lot of daily unique visits. Only with banner avertisement Brainbux get hundreds dollars every day and It can pay people with that money. It has more users. So, It can pay more dollars.



What is your benefit?

1.     Earn Cash From Home.
2.     Earn money online.
3.     Get 0.10€ per click.
4.     Get 0.01€ per referral's click.
5.     Instant payouts.
6.     No minimum cashout.
7.     Always daily advertisements.
8.     Upgrade and earn up to 500% more.
9.     Free €3 on account balance for first 120000 members!

How does it work?

Register and log in into your account. Click Earn Money from the menu to show the advertisements. Click an advertisement and wait until the loading bar completes. Confirm the captcha and your balance is credited! As soon as your account balance reaches a certain threshold you can make a request for payout.

How to Register you in Brainbux?

1.     Frist you go to “Brainbux” website or Click This banner.



2.     Click “Register” from the menu or “Create an account for free” from the header banner. Example:




3.     Then fill up form. Example:




How much money can I earn daily?

You can earn money daily -
1.     Extended Ads: € 0.2 * 2= € 0.4
2.     Standard Ads: € 0.1 * 5= € 0.5
3.     Micro Ads: € 0.05 * 35 to 40 = € 1.74 to € 2.0
Total earn:  € 0.4 + € 0.5 + € 2.0 = € 2.9

What to earn more?

1.     You can be “paid to Promote” up to €1.50/1000 visitors.
2.     You can click “Extra Ads” every 4 hours.
3.     You can click ads on “Ads Wall” every day.

How much money can I make from my referrals?

Free Members earn money for each of their own click and for each of their referral's clicks (0.01€ per standard click) and upgraded memberships (up to 0.05€ per standard click).

I'm not getting credited for my referral's click. Why is that?

You need to click 4 advertisements every day in order to receive referral earnings the following day.

How often can I click advertisements?

You can click advertisements every 24 hours. The ads reset at midnight (00:00h server time).

How often do I need to log in to prevent account termination?

You need to log in at least once every month to prevent closure of your account. Account termination is irreversible and all balances will be forfeited.

What is the payout minimum?

There is no minimum cashout. You are able to cashout even 0.01€ (1.00€ for Payza) and there is no cashout limit every day.

Another Real PTC Site

1         1.     Clixsense

2         2.    Neobux


4 comments:

  1. are you countuning with brainbux ?? Did you cashout from here ??
    I saw youyube different people said it a great FAKE site,now whats your openion ??? pls replay .thanks to call me 01939056174. i wanna earn from here. thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The best facts about Clixsense's GPT Click Feature:
    1. Up to $0.02 per click.
    2. 5 secs starting timer.
    3. Repeat every 24 hours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just got my check for $500.

    Sometimes people don't believe me when I tell them about how much money you can get filling out paid surveys online...

    So I took a video of myself actually getting paid over $500 for filling paid surveys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really appreciate this post. I’ve been looking all over for this! Thank goodness I found it on Bing. You’ve made my day! Thanks again!

    Currency Exchange

    ReplyDelete

BTemplates.com